POLICY ON TICKET EXCHANGE
Due to the coronavirus pandemic, many of our plans had to be re-scheduled. As a result, to help you organize your trip with Aerolíneas Argentinas, we have made exchanging your ticket more flexible. As soon as conditions permit, we would like to continue discovering Argentina and the world together.
A) Passengers WITH or WITHOUT CANCELED FLIGHTS with original travel date from March 15, 2020, may make a first change with the following conditions provided that the new travel date ends:
• On/before December 15, 2021 in domestic flights
• On/before June 30, 2022 in regional/international flights
• On/before September 30, 2022 on Madrid and Rome flights
Changes of date (*)
• Without fare/miles difference, as long as the new ticket is for the same season as the original ticket (*).
• Without penalty, in all cases
Changes of route (*)
• Without penalty, but paying the fare/miles difference, if any..
In case of tickets issued as from April 16, 2021, to/from regional and international destinations, this exchange policy may only apply for the purposes of postponing the date of the original trip; i.e., if the passenger requests that the date of the trip be brought forward, the penalty applicable pursuant to the fare regulations and the relevant fare difference, if any, shall apply.
• The new trip must be completed on/before December 15, 2021 for domestic flights, on/before June 30, 2022 for regional/international flights and on/before September 30, 2022 for flights to Madrid and Rome.
• In all cases, ticket exchanges must be made before the ticket expires. Therefore, the new date and/or destination shall have to be selected within a term not to exceed one year from the purchase date of the original ticket.
Exception: if the start date of the trip was between January 1 and October 31, 2020, the ticket exchange must be made within a term not to exceed 23 months from the date of the first flight.
Reminder: this commercial policy applies only to trips that end on/before December 15, 2021 for domestic flights, on/before June 30, 2022 for regional/international flights and on/before September 30, 2022 for flights to Madrid and Rome. If a later date is chosen, the fare regulation corresponding to the original ticket will govern.
• If you have bought an additional product such as luggage, pet transfers, access to the VIP lounge, etc. regardless of the date of travel, it is necessary and essential that you contact us through our WhatsApp line before the year of purchase of this product to select a new date for its use or you can process your return from here in case your original flight has been canceled by the company.
• High Season includes
• Summer 2021: from 17/12/20 to 17/02/21
1. Summer 2021 Exception:
Bogota / Lima: departures from 1 to 17 February, 2021
Punta Cana / Cancun: departures from 01 January to 17 February, 2021
• Summer 2022: from 16/12/2021 to 07/02/22
- Exception summer 2022 Cancun / Punta Cana: Departures from 26/12/21 to 09/01/22*
• Holy Week 2020: from 07/04/20 to 13/04/20
• Holy Week 2021: from 30/03/21 to 05/04/21
• Holy Week 2022: from 10 to 18 April, 2022
• Winter Holidays 2020/2021/2022: from 01/07 to 31/07
• Summer 2021: from 10/02/21 to 17/02/21
• Holy Week 2020: from 07 to 13/04/20
• Holy Week 2021: from 30/03/21 to 05/04/21
• Winter Holidays 2020/2021: from 01/07 to 31/07
• Passengers are allowed to make one exchange per ticket only.
• The changes authorized by this policy for tickets issued from April 16, 2021 to / from regional / international destinations must always be for a date after the original date. Otherwise, if you want to advance the trip, said change will be governed by the fare regulation of the original ticket.
• Ticket exchanges must be made where they were purchased. In case of tickets purchased through aerolineas.com, ticket exchanges shall be requested through our WhatsApp line
• All ticket exchanges not subject to penalties or fare differences shall be for tickets of the same class, brand fare and maximum stay as those of the original ticket. Seat availability per flight is limited. Exchanges only apply to flights operated by Aerolíneas Argentinas.
• Changes of routing shall be made within the same flight network (i.e., domestic tickets may only be exchanged for domestic tickets, and regional/international tickets may only be exchanged for regional/international tickets).
• If there are Aerolíneas Argentinas flights concurrent with flights of other partners for the route selected, exchanges must be made using only the flights operated by Aerolíneas Argentinas
• Tickets purchased with "miles + pesos" may only obtain a refund without penalty.
• In the case of AR PLUS award tickets, seat availability per flight is limited.
• Pasajeros menores que tengan cumplidos los 2 años al momento de realizar su nuevo vuelo, deberán abonar la diferencia de tarifa correspondiente entre la tarifa abonada originalmente y la tarifa correspondiente a pasajeros mayores de 2 años.
• Minor Passengers traveling with an adult: for in-flight safety reasons, children over two years old must travel in a seat. Therefore, to comply with this rule, minor passengers holding open tickets with no seat, who are over two years old at the time of the new flight, (new trip date) shall pay the corresponding fare difference.
B) Passengers wishing to change the date of their trip for a date ending after of:
• December 15, 2021 in domestic flights
• June 30, 2022 in regional/international flights
• September 30, 2022 on Madrid and Rome flights
In this case, the COVID-19 SuperFlex commercial policy described above shall not apply, but, rather, the conditions of the relevant fare shall be applicable. The change may be made as long as the fare regulations of the original ticket allow it, and the passenger shall pay the applicable penalty and/or fare difference.
Passengers with tickets issued from June 2 to November 30, 2021, from/to any destination may make the first change without penalty, only paying the fare difference, if any.
• Under this condition, only 1 (one) change may be made before the date of the original trip. If any of these conditions is not met, the penalty corresponding to the original fare shall be applied when making the change.
• If the ticket was purchased at a travel agency, the change must be requested to said agency. However, if it was purchased directly to Aerolíneas Argentinas, you must contact us through our WhatsApp line.
• Changes of destination must be made within the same flight network as that of the original ticket (i.e., domestic tickets may only be exchanged for domestic tickets and regional/international tickets may only be exchanged for regional/international tickets.
We endeavor to take care of you and provide you with the best service.