Purchase additional baggage allowance online
You may purchase up to 4 additional pieces of baggage in advance, up to 3 hours before the departure of your flight
How it works?
1. You can purchase additional baggage from your booking, by clicking the link below, by clicking any of the shortcuts called Additional Baggage, or through the “My booking” option found on our webpage.
2. Then you must enter the reservation code and the last name of one of the passengers.
3. In your booking, select “Improve your flight experience” or click on the Additional Baggage button at the bottom of the screen. There you can select the number of additional pieces of baggage you wish to add to your flight and to the passengers of your choosing. You can also check the total price (including taxes).
4. Enter your credit card information.
Charges applicable to tickets issued between October 14, 2020 and May 2, 2021
- Bear in mind that all additional services are non-refundable.
- The purchase of Additional Baggage is not applicable to special baggage or overweight or oversize baggage.
- This service does not earn miles.
- When fares do not include baggage allowance, Aerolíneas Plus Gold, Platinum and Diamond members, as well as SkyTeam Elite and Elite Plus members, may use this benefit to have their first checked bag free of charge, according to the allowance established for the specific route and cabin. The additional baggage item charge applies to the purchase of additional baggage. The maximum number of additional bags that can be purchased is always 3.
Each piece of Additional Baggage may not exceed:
Weight for domestic flights: 15 kg in coach class and 23 kg in Premium Economy class for flights within Argentina. If the baggage exceeds 23 kg, it will have to be dispatched through Aerolíneas Cargo.
Weight for regional and international flights: 23 kg both in coach class and in Business class for regional and international flights (except for flights to/from Bogotá, for which each piece of Additional Baggage may not exceed 20 kg).
Size: 158 linear cm (height, length and width).
In case of overweight or oversized bags, passengers will have to pay the relevant charges at the airport when boarding their flight. For more information click Excess Baggage.
|Piezas adicionales / exceso de piezas|
hacia / desde
|VALOR COMPRA||VALOR COMPRA|
|Argentina < > Argentina - Excepto Tierra del Fuego||$ 2.099||$ 2.500|
|Argentina < > Argentina - Tierra del Fuego||$ 1.735||$ 2.066|
|Argentina, Brasil, Chile, Paraguay, Uruguay < > Sudamerica||USD 30||USD 60|
|Bolivia < > Sudamerica||USD 34||USD 69|
|Colombia < > Sudamerica||USD 32||USD63|
|Peru < > Sudamerica||USD 35||USD 71|
|Argentina, Brasil, Chile, Paraguay, Perú, Uruguay < > Internacional||USD/EUR 70||USD/EUR 100|
|Bolivia < > Internacional||USD/EUR 80||USD/EUR 115|
|Colombia < > Internacional||USD/EUR 74||USD/EUR 105|
|Perú < > Internacional||USD/EUR 83||USD/EUR 118|
|México < > Sudamérica||USD 81||USD 116|
|Republica Dominicana < > Sudamérica||USD 83||USD 118|
|Estados Unidos, Europa < > Sudamérica||USD/EUR 70||USD/EUR 100|
1-Within Argentina and between Argentina and Chile, if it exceeds 23kgs, it must be cleared by Cargo.
2-Within South American routes, the following countries are included: Argentina, Brazil, Bolivia, Chile, Colombia, Paraguay, Peru and Uruguay.
- Tickets issued at a Promotional fare which does not include checked baggage: the 1st baggage item charge applies to the purchase of the first additional baggage item.
- Tickets issued at fares which include 1 or more checked baggage items: the additional baggage item charge applies.
- For flights departing from Europe, the charge shall apply in EUR (euros), whereas for flights departing from other South American destinations, the charge shall apply in USD (dollars).