The following are the requisites passengers need to meet to be able to take the next flights within Argentina:
• To be an essential worker, pursuant to executive order 792/2020, section 11, or a passenger who needs to travel to receive medical treatment and/or its accompanying persons, or passengers with international connecting flights.
• Have an Official Permit ("Certificado Único Habilitante para Circulación - COVID-19 Emergency to be completed by the passenger between 24 and 3 hours before the departure of the flight in the following link https://www.argentina.gob.ar/circular/tramite)
• All passengers must wear face masks at all times during the flight.
• Passengers who present symptoms compatible with COVID-19 and / or have a positive or detectable swab in the 10 days prior to the flight date may not travel.
THE COMPANY INFORMS that:
Passengers who show up at the airport with
• A POSITIVE COVID TEST CERTIFICATE
• FORGED DOCUMENTS
or passengers who
• TRY TO AVOID HEALTH CONTROLS
Will have a criminal complaint filed against them and will enter our list of disruptive passengers. Therefore, they will not be allowed to travel on any of our flights during the next 5 years.
• When arriving at the airport, you will have to give evidence of your purchased ticket or show your boarding pass.
• Comply with the requisites set forth by the province to which you are travelling.
Flights are subject to approval by the governments of the provinces.
The necessary requirements for admission each city are detailed byclickinghere. Verifying them is the responsibility of the passengers. In the link argentina.gob.aryou will find additional information related to each province.