Our protocols follow the recommendations of the International Air Transport Association (IATA), the Airports Council International (ACI), the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Argentine Ministry of Health. These protocols are also implemented by our SkyTeam Alliance colleagues.
AT THE AIRPORT
• Be early. Bear in mind that you may need more time to complete the boarding process at the airport due to the preventive measures that we are implementing.
• Only passengers with flights departing from the terminal will be granted access. No companions are allowed access.
• At the gate, you will have your temperature taken. Don’t forget to wear your surgical mask or face mask at all times.
• If you need any kind of assistance, such as a wheelchair, remember to book the service at least 48 business hours before the departure of your flight. All wheelchairs are sanitized before each use.
• You must check in at the airport. Please maintain the minimum physical distancing indicated by the signs. You only need to show your ID for identification purposes; you don’t need to hand over any documentation to our traffic personnel.
• We suggest that you only travel with one personal item on-board which meets the maximum weight and size allowed for baggage. This will speed up the boarding and disembarking procedures and minimize your circulation within the airport.
• Remember that you can have an alcohol-based hand sanitizer of up to 100 ml in your carry-on bag.
• Don’t forget to maintain the minimum physical distancing recommended and to sanitize your hands regularly.
• Passengers will board the aircraft in small groups, starting from the back rows towards the front. Passengers travelling in Business class or Premium Economy class will be the last to board.
• Once your identity has been validated, we will ask you to scan your boarding pass in the corresponding scanner.
• Whenever possible, gates with passenger boarding bridges will be used for boarding. Should we need to provide our bus services, passengers will also be carried in small groups.
• Our Cóndor Lounge in Ezeiza and our lounges in airports abroad are temporarily closed.