The Aerolíneas Group asks passengers with flights scheduled for today starting at 8 pm until tomorrow at 2 pm not to go to the airport and contact the call center - 0810-222-86527- in order to be re-accommodated.
The company reports that it will conduct a commercial policy of re-accommodation, changes and refunds, tending to minimize the impact of this measure that affects passengers.
- Assignment of nearest availability dates or until 30 days from the original flight date: free of charge.
- Route change assigning the nearest available date or until 30 days from the original flight date: in this case passengers will not pay change penalty, but only fare difference or miles difference, if applicable.
- Assignment of dates after 30 days from the original flight date: Fare difference and penalties according to tariff regulations will be applied. If it is an Aerolíneas Plus program’s award ticket, miles difference and administration fee will apply.
In all cases, it is a one-time change.
Passengers who decide to cancel their trip may request a ticket refund as follows:
- Tickets that allow refunds: must be processed through the same channel used to make the purchase (web, travel agencies, Aerolíneas office, and call center).
No cash refunds will be made at airports.
In the case of an Aerolíneas Plus program’s award ticket, it will be refunded or changed free of charge.
- Tickets that do not allow refunds: a 100% refund of the ticket value is authorized through the same channel used for the purchase. If it is an Aerolíneas Plus program’s award ticket, it will be refunded or a date change free of charge will be offered.
Buenos Aires September 15, 2016