IN-FLIGHT HEALTH PROTOCOLS
• It is compulsory both for passengers and for our crew members to wear a surgical mask or a face mask at all times.
• Limit your circulation around the aircraft as much as possible. If you need to go to the lavatory, check that the status indicator is green before getting up from your seat, and avoid queuing.
• Reading material, blankets, pillows, earphones, special food services and bassinets are temporarily unavailable.
• Our crew will provide you with the health forms that may be requested by the health authority of the country of destination.
DOMESTIC AND REGIONAL FLIGHTS
Snacks and drink services are temporarily unavailable.
On-board food and drink services are limited. We are offering a contingency menu in individual bags, prepared with fresh and industrialized products. When you finish your meal, we will ask you to place all disposable materials in the same bag you received in order to reduce passenger interaction with the crew.
Special food services and bassinets are temporarily unavailable.
• You may leave your seat when the cabin crew so indicates and when the front row is cleared. Keep the recommended physical distancing at all times.
• Remember that for international flights you will have to fill in, sign and submit the form requested by the health authorities.
POST-FLIGHT COMMENTS | CONTACT
Your opinion matters to us: you can leave us any comments, suggestions or complaints that you may have.
We continue working to take care of you and our staff by reinforcing our hygiene measures. We believe that the only way to do it right is if we all commit ourselves. We need your cooperation.