Aerolíneas Argentinas joined SkyTeam in August 2012, becoming the first South American member of the alliance.
SkyTeam is a global airline alliance, founded in 2000. Currently consists of 20 airlines: Aeroflot, Aerolíneas Argentinas, Aeromexico, Air Europa, Air France, Alitalia, China Airlines, China Eastern, China Southern, Czech Airlines, Garuda Indonesia, Delta Air Lines, Kenya Airways, KLM, Korean Air, Middle East, Saudia, TAROM, Vietnam Airlines and Xiamen Airlines.
Benefits for SkyTeam Passengers
Aerolíneas Argentinas, together with the 19 SkyTeam member airlines, offers the following benefits to their passengers:
• Access to an extensive global network with more than 17,343 daily flights to 1,062 destinations in 177 countries.
• Possibility to earn and redeem miles on all SkyTeam member airlines through the Frequent Flyer programs.
• Exclusive benefits for Elite and Elite Plus customers.
• Access to VIP Lounges for eligible passengers.
• SkyPriority treatment for SkyTeam Elite Plus passengers, Aerolíneas Plus Platinum passengers, Club Condor passengers, and all passengers flying on Business classes of all SkyTeam member companies. At the same time, Club Economy passengers will also have access to SkyPriority benefits, within the Aerolíneas Argentinas network.
• Access to Round the World fares.
Facts & Figures:
For more information about SkyTeam, please visit: www.skyteam.com