Purchase your additional baggage in advance up to 50% off with respect to the price charged at the airport. If you have purchased an economy fare that does not include baggage allowance or if you need additional baggage, you can purchase it in advance and up to 3 hours before the departure of your flight.
You may purchase your additional baggage through our Call Center, via Whatsapp or at our sales offices.
- The maximum number of additional bags that can be purchased per passenger is 3 or 4, depending on the fare purchased.
- Bear in mind that all additional services are non-refundable.
- The purchase of Additional Baggage is not applicable to special baggage or overweight or oversize baggage.
- When fares do not include baggage allowance, Aerolíneas Plus Gold, Platinum and Diamond members, as well as SkyTeam Elite and Elite Plus members, may use this benefit to have their first checked bag free of charge, according to the allowance established for the specific route and cabin. The additional baggage item charge applies to the purchase of additional baggage. The maximum number of additional bags that can be purchased is 3. This service does not earn miles.
- Tickets issued at a Promotional fare which does not include checked baggage: the 1st baggage item charge applies to the purchase of the first additional baggage item.
- Tickets issued at fares which include 1 or more checked baggage items: the additional baggage item charge applies.
- For flights departing from Europe, the charge shall apply in EUR (euros), whereas for flights departing from other South American destinations, the charge shall apply in USD (dollars).
- For more information about baggage allowance, visit https://www.aerolineas.com.ar/en-ar/equipaje/franquicia
The amounts stated below are final and include the tax of each country.
|Additional baggage iterms / Excess Baggage|
1st baggage item
charge for fares without baggage allowance
Additional baggage items
(up to 3 per passenger)
|Purchase in advance||
|Purchase in advance||
Argentina < > Argentina
(Except Tierra del Fuego)
|$ 1.331||$ 2.662||$ 1.694||$ 3.025|
|Tierra del Fuego < > Argentina||$ 1.100||$ 2.200||$ 1.400||$ 2.500|
|Argentina < > Regional||USD 20||USD 40||USD 40||USD 80|
|Brazil / Chile / Paraguay / Uruguay < > Argentina||USD 20||USD 40||USD 40||USD 80|
|Bolivia < > Argentina / Regional||USD 23||USD 46||USD 46||USD 92|
|Argentina / Brazil / Chile / Paraguay / Uruguay < > Colombia / Peru||USD 30||USD 60||USD 50||USD 100|
|Bolivia < > Colombia / Peru||USD 34||USD 69||USD 57||USD 115|
|Colombia < > Argentina / Regional||USD 32||USD 63||USD 53||USD 105|
|Peru < > Argentina / Regional||USD 35||USD 71||USD 59||USD 118|
|Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay < > Mexico, Dominican Republic, United States||USD 50||USD 80||USD 70||USD 110|
|Bolivia < > Mexico, Dominican Republic, United States||USD 57||USD 92||USD 80||USD 126|
|Colombia < > Mexico, Dominican Republic, United States||USD 53||USD 84||USD 74||USD 116|
|Peru < > Mexico, Dominican Republic, United States||USD 59||USD 94||USD 83||USD 130|
|Mexico < > South America||USD 58||USD 93||USD 81||USD 128|
|Dominican Republic < > South America||USD 59||USD 94||USD 83||USD 130|
|United States < > South America||USD 50||USD 80||USD 70||USD 110|
|Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Paraguay, Uruguay < > Europe||USD / EUR 70||USD/EUR100||USD/ EUR 100||USD / EUR 130|
|Bolivia < > Europe||USD / EUR 80||USD/EUR115||USD/EUR115||USD / EUR 150|
|Colombia < > Europe||USD / EUR 74||USD/EUR105||USD / EUR 105||USD / EUR 137|
|Peru < > Europe||USD / EUR 83||USD/EUR118||USD / EUR 118||USD / EUR 154|
|Europe < > South America||USD / EUR 70||USD/EUR100||USD / EUR 100||USD / EUR 130|
- For flights within Argentina and between Argentina and Chile, if baggage exceeds 23 kg, it will have to be dispatched through Aerolíneas Cargo.
- Regional flights involve the following countries: Brazil, Bolivia, Chile, Paraguay, Uruguay.
- South American flights include the following countries: Argentina, Brazil, Bolivia, Chile, Colombia, Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay.