It adds intersegments, frequencies and schedules while consolidating its offer in the country
Buenos Aires, September 14, 2016.- Aerolineas Argentinas and Austral announced new flights, frequencies and schedules to various destinations within the country, to expand the offer of domestic flights for their passengers, connecting Argentines with each other more and better during the months of September and October.
"The changes we are announcing are part of the plan to help double the domestic market in four years and thus improve connectivity with more options for those traveling in Argentina", said Isela Costantini, President of the Aerolíneas Group.
Domestic network changes focus on the following innovations:
• In addition to the already announced new flights like Córdoba/Río Cuarto or Córdoba/Resistencia, as of September there will be flights between La Rioja and Catamarca; and between El Calafate and Bariloche, both routes with seven weekly frequencies.
• As of October Aerolíneas will have five weekly frequencies between Córdoba and Iguazu.
• The Buenos Aires/Paraná route will add one weekly frequency, going from five to six flights.
• Also in October, Aerolíneas will fly daily to Viedma; and will increase its frequencies to Santa Fe, doubling the offer, going from 6 to 12 weekly flights.
• Furthermore, the city of Santa Rosa will have from next month one additional frequency and direct flight to Buenos Aires. So far, there were five flights per week with a stopover in San Rafael.
• In the case of Corrientes, it is doubling the offer as of September to 12 weekly flights.
• In the case of La Rioja and Catamarca, 6 frequencies were also added at each destination.
NEW AND MORE CONVENIENT SCHEDULES
• As of next October, the Bahia Blanca/Buenos Aires flight will leave at 06:30 am, which will improve corporate passenger’s needs.
• The return schedule of the flight from Mar del Plata to Buenos Aires will also be modified, being brought forward from 10:10 pm to 7:25 pm.
Aerolineas Argentinas today operates 37 domestic destinations, flying to 23 provinces, and interconnecting 24 intersegments within Argentina.