Purchase additional baggage allowance online before your flight and benefit from a 50% discount!
You can now purchase one or more additional pieces of baggage in advance and up to 3 hours before the departure of your flight, up to 50% off with respect to the price charged at the airport.
How it works?
1. Available flights are shown in your booking.
2. Select the amount of additional bags you would like to carry on the flights that you choose and check the full price (taxes included).
3. Enter your credit card information.
- Bear in mind that all additional services are non-refundable.
- The purchase of Additional Baggage is not applicable to special baggage or overweight or oversize baggage.
- This service does not earn miles.
- When fares do not include baggage allowance, Aerolíneas Plus Gold, Platinum and Diamond members, as well as SkyTeam Elite and Elite Plus members, may use this benefit to have their first checked bag free of charge, according to the allowance established for the specific route and cabin. The additional baggage item charge applies to the purchase of additional baggage. The maximum number of additional bags that can be purchased is always 3.
Each piece of Additional Baggage may not exceed:
Weight for domestic flights: 15 kg in coach class and 23 kg in Premium Economy class for flights within Argentina. If the baggage exceeds 23 kg, it will have to be dispatched through Aerolíneas Cargo.
Weight for regional and international flights: 23 kg both in coach class and in Business class for regional and international flights (except for flights to/from Bogotá, for which each piece of Additional Baggage may not exceed 20 kg).
Size: 158 linear cm (height, length and width).
In case of overweight or oversized bags, passengers will have to pay the relevant charges at the airport when boarding their flight. For more information click Excess Baggage.
|Additional pieces / excess pieces|
for fares without baggage
(maximum 3 per passenger)
|Pre-purchase||Payment at the Airport||Pre-purchase||Payment at the Airport|
Argentina < > Argentina
(Except Tierra del Fuego)
|$ 1.331||$ 2.662||$ 1.694||$ 3.025|
|Tierra del Fuego < > Argentina||$ 1.100||$ 2.200||$ 1.400||$ 2.500|
|Argentina < > Regional||USD 20||USD 40||USD 40||USD 80|
|Brazil / Chile / Paraguay / Uruguay < > Argentina||USD 20||USD 40||USD 40||USD 80|
|Bolivia < > Argentina / Regional||USD 23||USD 46||USD 46||USD 92|
|Argentina / Brazil / Chile / Paraguay / Uruguay < > Colombia / Perú||USD 30||USD 60||USD 50||USD 100|
|Bolivia < > Colombia / Perú||USD 34||USD 69||USD 57||USD 115|
|Colombia < > Argentina / Regional||USD 32||USD 63||USD 53||USD 105|
|Peru < > Argentina / Regional||USD 35||USD 71||USD 59||USD 118|
|Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Paraguay, Perú, Uruguay < > México, República Domincana, Estados Unidos||USD 50||USD 80||USD 70||USD 110|
|Bolivia < > México, República Domincana, Estados Unidos||USD 57||USD 92||USD 80||USD 126|
|Colombia < > México, República Domincana, Estados Unidos||USD 53||USD 84||USD 74||USD 116|
|Perú < > México, República Domincana, Estados Unidos||USD 59||USD 94||USD 83||USD 130|
|México < > Sudamérica||USD 58||USD 93||USD 81||USD 128|
|Republica Dominicana < > Sudamérica||USD 59||USD 94||USD 83||USD 130|
|Estados Unidos < > Sudamérica||USD 50||USD 80||USD 70||USD 110|
|Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Paraguay, Uruguay < > Europa||USD / EUR 70||USD/EUR100||USD/ EUR 100||USD / EUR 130|
|Bolivia < > Europa||USD / EUR 80||USD/EUR115||USD/EUR115||USD / EUR 150|
|Colombia < > Europa||USD / EUR 74||USD/EUR105||USD / EUR 105||USD / EUR 137|
|Peru < > Europa||USD / EUR 83||USD/EUR118||USD / EUR 118||USD / EUR 154|
|Europa < > Sudamérica||USD / EUR 70||USD/EUR100||USD / EUR 100||USD / EUR 130|
1-Within Argentina and between Argentina and Chile, if it exceeds 23kgs, it must be cleared by Cargo.
2-Within Regional routes, the following countries are included: Brazil, Bolivia, Chile, Paraguay and Uruguay.
3-Within South American routes, the following countries are included: Argentina, Brazil, Bolivia, Chile, Colombia, Paraguay, Peru and Uruguay.
- Tickets issued at a Promotional fare which does not include checked baggage: the 1st baggage item charge applies to the purchase of the first additional baggage item.
- Tickets issued at fares which include 1 or more checked baggage items: the additional baggage item charge applies.
- For flights departing from Europe, the charge shall apply in EUR (euros), whereas for flights departing from other South American destinations, the charge shall apply in USD (dollars).