PRE-FLIGHT HEALTH PROTOCOLS
Our protocols follow the recommendations of the International Air Transport Association (IATA), the Airports Council International (ACI), the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Argentine Ministry of Health. These protocols are also implemented by our SkyTeam Alliance colleagues.
AT THE AIRPORT
• Check that you have the necessary valid current documentation as well as the additional requirements (medical insurance, PCR tests, etc.) demanded by the authorities of the destination country.
• Be early. Bear in mind that you may need more time to complete the boarding process at the airport due to the preventive measures that we are implementing.
• It is compulsory to wear a surgical mask or a face mask (covering your nose, mouth and chin) at all times. Passengers must carry spare surgical masks or face masks since they should be replaced if wet or visibly dirty.
• Only passengers with flights departing from the terminal and the companions of passengers with a disability (when required) will be granted access.
• If you need any kind of assistance, such as a wheelchair, remember to book the service at least 48 business hours before the departure of your flight. All wheelchairs and transport units at Aeroparque and Ezeiza are sanitized before each use.
• Check in online for those flights in which this option is available.
• Maintain the minimum physical distancing indicated by the signs.
• The check-in staff will only ask you to hand over your documentation if necessary.
• We suggest that you only travel with a personal item on-board, a backpack or a carry-on bag, which you may place under your seat. Remember to place there the essential items for your flight: a coat, earphones, a book.
• Remember that you can have an alcohol-based hand sanitizer of up to 100 ml in your carry-on bag, which will be the only sanitizer allowed to be used on board.
The following items are totally forbidden:
• Ethyl alcohol or other sanitizers in liquid form in bottles or sprays, regardless of their alcohol percentage, whether commercially produced or home-made.
• Cleaning products in different forms, such as degreasers, bleach, disinfectants, as well as all types of sponges, including wire and metal sponges.
• Don’t forget to maintain the minimum physical distancing indicated by our personnel and the information signs.
• Once your identity has been validated, we will ask you to scan your boarding pass in the corresponding scanner.
• Passengers will board the aircraft in small groups and in an orderly manner, ensuring that the physical distancing is maintained. Passengers travelling in Business class or Premium Economy class will be the last to board.
•As of April 1, 2021, we re-opened our Cóndor Lounge, located at terminal C of the Ezeiza Airport. Our services are consistent with the current pandemic. Our staff will be in the food and drinks area to assist you. We will be using disposable crockery to take care of you and of ourselves. Besides, we have reinforced our hygiene and cleaning measures, and made some changes to ensure compliance with social distancing for our high-value customers.