a) For national flights
VALID DOCUMENTS FOR TRIPS:
- Passport of his/her nationality in force.
- National Identity Card issued by the National Bureau of Vital Statistics being worth and in force.
- MERCOSUR Identity Card, issued by the Argentine Federal Police as long as it has not expired yet.
- Identity Card, issued by the Argentine Federal Police (Old format without Code of Mechanical Reading).
- Provincial Identity Card, issued by the Provincial Governments, it is only an evidence of the migratory status (residence) and it will have UNFAILINGLY, be accompanied by one of the Documents for Travelling that each foreign citizen handle according to his/her nationality.
- In case of being a holder of a updated UNSTABLE Certificate of Residence, it will have to be shown together with the valid document for travelling of his/her nationality, both for outgoing and for incoming to be controlled by the Controlling Authority.
- Please, show the ticket along with your personal documentation and despatch your baggage through the counter assigned for your flight.
- You may do it within the 48 hours before departure of your flight, right at the same airport, at another airport or through Aerolíneas Argentinas offices located at 2 Peru Street and at 1134 Leandro N. Alem Avenue, both of them in the City of Buenos Aires.
- In case you do it on the same day of departure and at the same airport, you may despatch your baggage.
- Only passengers with Electronic Ticket can do it, within 36 hours and up to 2 (two) hours before departing time.
- Once you have obtained your Boarding Pass, please check out the time and gate where you have to show up.
b) For regional /international flights
- Passport and authorizations, in case of travelling with minors. Please, check the deadline of the passport in advance and keep in mind that many countries demand that the expiration date is not before six months after your arrival to their territory. Additionally, find out the requirements of the visas as soon as possible.
- Those cytizens of countries that participate of the Visa Waiver Program (VWP), i.e., that do not need a visa to enter USA, will have to possess a passport which permits electronic reading of the biographical data (MRP-Machine Readable Passport); otherwise, they will need to apply for the consular visa. You may obtain more information through the Migratory and Visas Proceedings from here.
- Effective 1st of September 2012 there is a new system for online payment of the 'Reciprocity Fee' to enter the Country for passengers who are Citizens of United States of America, Canada and Australia. Important: Remember to complete full passport number (alphanumeric) in their electronic visa formalities.At the moment this fee can be paid on arrival the the Airports of Ezeiza and Aeroparue Jorge Newbery . Both these services will be available until 28th of December in Ezeiza and to 31st of October at Aeroparque, after these dates, payment will ONLY be to paid for online. Citizens of United States, Canada and Australia will have to pay for this tax via internet prior to arriving in the Republic of Argentina logging onto one of the following we pages:http://www.migraciones.gov.ar/accesibleingles/http://www.provinciapagos.com.ar/dnm/https://virtual.provinciapagos.com.ar/ArgentineTaxesThe application will show a receipt which must be printed to present at immigration upon arrival in Argentina.
- Please, show up the ticket and the requested documentation, complete the migratory card and despatch your baggage through the counter assigned to your flight.
- Once you have obtained your boarding pass, you will have to pass through Migration Office showing your personal documentation in order.
- Please check the Schedule and the boarding pass which match with your flight and pay attention to calls.
- Both in national and international flights, please revise the ticket which grant a change of your baggage check all its data correctly, so you avoid problems at the moment of withdrawing it arrive to your destiny. It is advisable to reconfirm the flights 24 hours before of departure, calling at Call Center: 0810-222-VOLAR(86527). For more information, please enter in the 5 Useful Steps.